Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tools That Change The Way We Think

The Internet and other technology have completely changed the way i think about anything. The internet especially has greatly impacted my life considering it is always there and with a smartphone it is just one touch away. The internet is so vast and there are so many websites that it is easy to get distracted. My time management thinking has greatly changed because I can easily find something to do on the internet like watch videos or go on facebook instead of doing something else that needs to be done instead. And with the vast amount of information on the internet some of it is bound to change your views and ideas on certain subjects whatever they may be. I hadn't realized it before but now that I think about it I don't think I don't think I could last a day without my iPhone or the Internet. Thats how greatly it has affected my life and I think others can agree with me. And since everything is so acessable through the internet it is easy to go one the internet and do nothing than to do something at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment