Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Ophelia

I read about your problem with your family and the prince and I know I may not be able to show empathy for your problem but i might be able to help. I know it sounds as if your problem is a quagmire but its not. My idea about your problem is purely hedonistic. Don't listen to your cantankerous brother and father because they don't understand you or your prince. This is an ecumenical problem that a lot of people have problems with, and the best way to go about it is to pursue what you want. If that means searching for beatitude with your prince, than by all means, do it. Its about you, not about what other people want from you. You need to make sure you feel euphoria with the person you care for because that is what matters. You must do what makes you happy even if it means seeing your prince sub rosa and seeing how he truely feels about you. If he is effusive about his love than he is yours.This is my volition to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment