Sunday, October 21, 2012

Midterm Autopsy

Its impossible to be perfect at everything and for me especially, vocabulary. Theres always those one or two words on each test that I can't remember the definition to for the life of me. And with 4 of the tests it adds up but i actually did pretty good i thought. It wasn't all that bad but still difficult to remember those few words that just don't stick with you. I believe that the studying that i did helped alot too and without it I wouldn't have been able to do as good as I did. But I can definitely do better on the next big vocabulary test that as the past dictates I can predict we will have one in the future. And I think the best way that I can prepare for that is by studying those few words that I have a hard time remembering more than I usually do so that I will have them down and maybe this next test I can achieve perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment