Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook

My initial impressions of Facebook is basically a time consumer. It is great for connections and since I myself have a Facebook account it is a great way to see what is going on in the lives around us. The benefit is that is it a great resource for things that are happening but the bad thing is is that you have to give it a certain amount of information about yourself in order to have a Facebook so you are just basically giving out a bunch of information about yourself to basically anyone that Facebook gives it too. After discussing it I realize that now it could be a hazard in life but I have become so accustomed to using it that it will stay in my life. I just now know that i have to be careful with what I put on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment