Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Socratic Seminar

The right to your own opinion. I remember this one from a couple years ago but I don't remember it ever being more insightful and varied, as in different ideals, as it was the last time. And it actually stayed on topic pretty well this time around. I also learned a lot on how I am toward the subject, because I mean that is what a socratic seminar is, a learning experience. Its all about learning more about something by having a debate about it. Anyway my "opinion" on a subject is yes, you do have a right to your own opinion. Now although I say you have a right to your own opinion I am not saying that if you act on your opinion, that there won't be consequences. Everything in life has its good and bad consequences including opinions. But however you think is your way of thinking and no one can physically change that. People or things can influence your opinions but they are still your opinions. So once again yes I do believe that you have a right to your own opinion, but it is after all only my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment