Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

1. So basically this year my schedule couldn't be more full with almost all AP classes and a grueling sports schedule but that is the only thing that could give me a hard time with the class. And I believe that having my friends take the same class helps me with the many assignments I see in the future.

2. Well I wouldn't call it an awesome experience but I'd say one of the most eye opening experiences for learned would be today in class when I realized that my normal approach to classes wouldn't be enough for this class and that I need to step up my game in order to do what I want to do in the class.

3. I am concerned but excited about the class this year because its going to be a lot of work but I also believe that i will get a lot out of the class. I think that since this is a one of a kind class that the practical but big difference will be that it will help to prepare for college and to help me pursue that goal of getting into a good college.

No comments:

Post a Comment