Thursday, November 1, 2012

AP Hamlet PLN (Personal Learning Network)

These are some of the best resources that I found revolving around Hamlet:


            I went ahead and threw this in here because it is one of the best blogs regarding studying for Hamlet that I have seen.

            This website was really helpful in studying for Hamlet. It had a character diagram of relationships that was pretty detailed and a list of what the different terms in the play that were “Shakespearian” really meant. It also had a historical map of what the reasoning behind prince Fortinbras appearance in the play which I thought was pretty cool.

            Although it is one of those sparknote type websites as it looks like, I do find it pretty helpful in terms of getting different things out of reading of Hamlet, but I will have to do more research on it in order to see if it can really be a helpful resource.

            It was a pretty good site because it had a long list of questions that acted like a study guide for Hamlet and although there weren’t really any answers they’re great questions to think about when looking deep into the play.

            It was a great blog because it was very similar to ours and although it was a little outdated it looked like a great place to get some different views on Hamlet.

            I liked this blog because it was pretty simple I guess and it had a general summary of what each scene was really about which could be really helpful. But of course if I needed more detail I would research another site.

No comments:

Post a Comment